Many times our children can have difficulty with their vision and we are unaware. These issues can be effectively remediated through corrective lenses and starts with a simple eye exam to determine what is going on, much like adults.
Along with an eye exam, our team will work with the child and you as their parent/guardian to find the perfect fitting frames that they will feel confident in.
Look for the following signs indicating your child might benefit from corrective lenses.
• Poor reading comprehension
• Works slowly
• Difficulty copying from one place to another
• Loss of place, repetition, and/or omission of words while reading
• Difficulty changing focus from distance to near and back
• Poor posture when reading or writing
• Poor handwriting
• Can respond orally but can’t get the same information down on paper
• Letter and word reversals
• Difficulty judging sizes and shapes
Make an appointment with our office to schedule your child’s eye examination.